General Sales Conditions
Art. 1 – General provisions
1. The user browsing this area accesses the collection and products of Il Guanciale Snc collected under the brands Il Guanciale and Pillove, accessible through the url: https://www.ilguanciale.shop. The navigation and transmission of a purchase order on the site involves the acceptance of the Data Protection Terms and Policies adopted by the site itself.
2. These General Terms of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III. Title III, Chief I, Code of Consumption (D.lgs. 206/05 modified by D.lgs. 21/14 and D.lgs. 70/03) by Companies THE GUANCIALE of Sum G. & C. snc - 22060 FIGINO SERENZA (COMO) ITALIA
Matterhorn Street, 10 /e - Tel. 726 207 Fax - 39031 781 933 - email@example.com P.IVA 01354220137
3. You are required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Terms of Sale that are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. You are encouraged to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Terms of Sale whose terms The Cheek Snc reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without any notice.
Art. 2 – Object
1. These General Terms of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of product purchase orders on The Cheek Snc and do not govern the provision of services or the sale of products by persons other than the seller who are present on the same site via links, banners or other hyperlinks.
2. Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest that you check their terms of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase agreement, you will need to fill out the form electronically and submit it following the instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Terms of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods of the purchased products and the related costs of shipping and delivery, a reference to the conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal; how and when purchased products are returned.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that the General Terms of Sale have been read, including the Right to Withdraw And The Processing of Personal Data Statement.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verification of the correctness of the data contained there.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission process is completed. This will be done by clicking the "finish order" button at the end of the wizard.
6. After the contract is concluded, the seller takes over the order for his evasion.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, you are obliged to follow the directions on the site and to provide your personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email in the email you provide. Confirmation must be communicated within 48 hours at most. After this period, in the defect of confirmation, the Snc Guanciale will be freed from any commitment to the user.
3. Confirmation will in any case exempt the Cheek Snc from any liability regarding the data provided by the user. You are obliged to inform the Snc Guanciale in a timely manner of any change in your data in any time communicated.
4. If you then disclose inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a complaint from the parties concerned about the payments made, the Cheek Snc will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the relevant shortcomings are healed.
5. When you first request to activate a profile, the Cheek Snc will assign the same username and password to the same user name and password. The latter recognises that these identifiers constitute the system of validating the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable to identify the user that the acts carried out through such access will be attributed to him and will be effective.
6. You are obliged to maintain the secrecy of your access data and to keep it with due care and diligence and not to give it to third parties temporarily.
Art. 5 – Product availability
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer makes the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, as a result of the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after the order confirmation email is sent, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically adjusted with the deletion of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately notified by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, the Cheek Snc will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the time the Cheek Snc had knowledge of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
1. The Cheek Snc markets:
pillows, mattress covers, pillow covers and textile bed accessories
2. The offer is detailed on our site at the link: https://www.ilguanciale.shop
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, unless there is a blatant error.
2. In the event of an error, the Cheek Snc will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing the order to be confirmed at the right amount or cancellation. However, there will be no obligation for the Snc Guanciale to provide what is sold at the wrongly stated lower price.
3. Site prices do NOT include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices can change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been submitted.
4. Once you have selected the desired products, they will be added to the cart. Simply follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by:
Credit cards, PayPal, bank transfer
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. The Guanciale Snc makes shipments throughout Italy, and abroad to the countries indicated.
2. The Guanciale Snc will only make deliveries to the address provided by the user at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is usually made within 7 working days for the Italian territory, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the time of the selection of the mode of delivery and, in any case, within the maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. For the countries of the European Union, the delivery will be made in 10/15 working days, and in any case, within the maximum of thirty days.
5. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the depot. In this case, a notice will specify where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
6. If you are unable to be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree a new delivery date.
7. If the delivery may not take place for reasons that are not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
8. As a result of the resolution, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without unjustified delay and, in any case, within 15 days of the termination date of the contract. Transportation resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
9. The shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time of placing the order.
Art. 9 – Risk passage
1. Product risks will be passed on to the buyer from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as received the full payment of all the amounts owed in relation to them, including shipping costs, that is, at the time of delivery, if it were to take place at a later date.
Art. 10 – Warranty and Commercial Compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defects of the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items to the products ordered, according to the Italian regulations.
2. If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer or any individual acting on the site for purposes unrelated to the business or professional activity, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months of the date of delivery of the products; where the buyer submits a formal complaint about the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognised by the latter; successful online return form.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the purchaser who entered into the contract as a consumer will be entitled to the reinstatement of product compliance without charge, either by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract in relation to the disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be incurred by the seller.
Art. 11 – Recess
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchase is entitled to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days under Art. 57 of D. lgs 206/2005 from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day deadline starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to:
4. The buyer must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively submit the type withdrawal form, referred to in Exhibit I, Part B, D.Lgs 21/2014 not mandatory.
5. The goods must be returned to:
The GuanciaLE by Sum G. & C. snc - Matterhorn Street, 10 / e - 22060 FIGINO SERENZA (COMO) ITALIA
6. The goods must be returned in full in all parts and complete with the tax documentation attached. With the benefit of the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to the withdrawal within a maximum of 10 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As provided for by art. 56 paragraph 3 of D.Lgs 206/2005, amended by D.lgs 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the goods are received or until the buyer has demonstrated that they have returned the goods.
8. The right to withdraw will not apply if the services and products of Il Guanciale Snc are included in the categories of art. 59 of D.Lgs 206/2005.
9. The site will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer during purchase. In the case of a transfer payment, and if the buyer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he or she must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC required to make the refund.
Art. 12 – Data processing
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Terms of Sale is null and void for any reason this will in no way compromise the validity and compliance of the other provisions in these General Terms of Sale.
Art. 14 – Contacts
1. Any request for information can be emailed to the following firstname.lastname@example.org address, by telephone at the following telephone number: 39031 780 030 ra - 726 207, and by mail to the following address:
The GuanciaLE by Sum G. & C. snc - Matterhorn Street, 10 / e - 22060 FIGINO SERENZA (COMO) ITALIA
Art. 15 – Applicable law and competent forum
1. These General Terms of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted according to it, except for any other prevailing imperative rule of the purchaser's usual country of residence. As a result, the interpretation, execution and resolution of the General Terms of Sale are subject only to Italian law.
2. Any disputes relating to and/or subsequent disputes must be resolved exclusively by the Italian court. In particular, if the buyer is a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of residence or residence of the same under applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 12/05/2020.