Information for the processing of personal data - Information document pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 13-14 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 2016/679
In compliance with EU Reg. 679/16 (GDPR), we are to provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data you provide. The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the owner's domain websites, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites.
1) Owner, manager and place of treatment
THE "OWNER" OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is IL GUANCIALE di Somma G. & C. snc - with registered office in Via Cervino, 10 / e - 22060 FIGINO SERENZA (COMO) ITALY
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments are carried out at the offices of the Data Controller and at the offices of identified external subjects.
2) Types of data processed
Personal and navigation data
«Personal data»: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person («interested party»); the natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity is considered identifiable, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social;
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site and / or the compilation of data collection forms, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data. inserted.
See the information for contacts at the following link https://www.ilguanciale.shop/contatti/
See the cookies policy at the following linkhttps://www.ilguanciale.shop/cookie-policy/
3) Purpose of the treatment for which consent is granted where required (art.6 GDPR) A) Personal data voluntarily provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- navigation on this website;
- any compilation of data collection forms for requests for quotes and / or contacts and / or sending applications;
- possible compilation of data collection forms for online booking;
- administrative and accounting activities in general.
For the purposes of applying the provisions on the protection of personal data, the treatments carried out for administrative-accounting purposes are those related to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed. In particular, internal organizational activities, those functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, information activities pursue these purposes.
- B) The personal data provided in the compilation of the data collection forms present on the websites or data collection forms in general (such as name, surname, e-mail address) will be processed, subject to consent, by the Data Controller and by the Data Processors for activities of a promotional commercial nature and e-mail newsletters.
4) Processing methods - Storage
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and manual way, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by subjects specifically appointed to do so in compliance with the provisions of articles 13-14 of the GDPR. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
5) Scope of communication and diffusion
Your data, subject to treatment, will not be disclosed and may be communicated to companies contractually linked to IL GUANCIALE di Somma G. & C. snc in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. The data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- entities that provide services for the management of the information system used by IL GUANCIALE di Somma G. & C. snc and telecommunications networks;
- studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, on request.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of managers is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of IL GUANCIALE in Somma G. & C. snc - in Via Cervino, 10 / e - 22060 FIGINO SERENZA (COMO) ITALY. Any further communication or dissemination will take place only with your explicit consent.
6) Nature of the provision and refusal
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point A) is necessary. Any refusal to provide data for the purposes in point A) makes it impossible to obtain what is requested or to use the services of the Data Controller. The provision of consent to the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point B) is optional. Any refusal of consent for the purposes described in point B) will not produce any negative for the purposes referred to in point A).
7) Rights of the interested parties
You can assert your rights as expressed in articles 12-23 by contacting the owner, or the data processor, by contacting our headquarters at telephone numbers +39 031 780 030 ra - +39 031 726 207, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
As an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art.15 GDPR GDPR and precisely the rights of:
obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- get the indication:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail.
Where applicable, you will also have the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority. At any time you can obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and the communication of such data and the purposes on which the treatment is based. In addition, you can obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, rectification or, if your interest exists in this regard, integration of data. You can object, for legitimate reasons, to the treatment itself.
The owner reserves the right to modify, update, add or remove parts of this privacy statement at its discretion and at any time. The person concerned is required to periodically check for any changes. In order to facilitate this verification, the information will contain an indication of the update date of the information. The use of the site, after the publication of the changes, will constitute acceptance of the same.
9) Social plug-in
(version 1.0 of 24 April 2018)
This website www.ilguanciale.shop is owned by the company IL GUANCIALE di Somma G. & C. snc - with registered office in Via Cervino, 10 / e - 22060 FIGINO SERENZA (COMO) ITALY, VAT number 01354220137 owner of the website www.ilguanciale.shop, as owner of the treatment of the personal data of the users of the Site, hereinafter provides the privacy information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter, the "Privacy Code") and pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereafter, "Regulation", the Regulation and the Privacy Code are together defined as "Applicable Regulations").
This Site and any services offered through the Site are reserved for individuals who have reached the age of eighteen. The Data Controller therefore does not collect personal data relating to subjects under the age of 18. At the request of the Users, the Data Controller will promptly delete all personal data involuntarily collected and relating to subjects under the age of 18.
The Owner takes the utmost account of the right to privacy and protection of personal data of its Users. For any information in relation to this privacy statement, Users can contact the Owner at any time, using the following methods:
- via recommends a.r. (at the address Il Guanciale Snc - Via Cervino, 10 / e - 22060 FIGINO SERENZA (COMO) ITALY),
- by email (at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- by fax (at +39 031 781 933)
The Data Controller has not identified the figure of the Data Protection Officer (DPO or DPO), as it is not subject to the designation obligation provided for by art. 37 of the Regulation.
- Purpose of the treatment
Users' personal data will be lawfully processed by the Data Controller pursuant to art. 6 of the Regulation for the following processing purposes:
1.a) contractual obligations and provision of the service, or to execute the request by the User to receive promotional communications and newsletters via e-mail (reception of advertising material, direct sales, commercial communication, receipt of newsletters containing information in relation to news relevant to the sector relating to the activities of the Data Controller) or to be contacted by the Data Controller by mail, email, telephone (landline and / or mobile, with automated call systems or call communication with and / or without intervention of an operator) to receive proposals relating to the purchase of products and / or services offered by the same Owner and / or third party companies, offers, promotions and commercial opportunities The User data collected by the Data Controller for this purpose include: name, surname, company, address and city of residence / domicile, email, telephone number, as well as all personal information of the User possibly and voluntarily published. Without prejudice to the provisions elsewhere in this privacy statement, the Owner will in no case make the Users' personal data accessible to other Users and / or third parties;
1.b) administrative-accounting purposes, or to carry out organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, such as internal organizational activities and activities functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations;
1.c) legal obligations, or to fulfill obligations under the law, by an authority, by a regulation or by European legislation.
The personal data that are necessary for the pursuit of the processing purposes described in this paragraph 1 are indicated with an asterisk within the appropriate form on the Site.
The provision of personal data for the aforementioned processing purposes is optional but necessary, since failure to provide them will make it impossible for the User to receive promotional communications and newsletters via email and to be contacted to receive proposals relating to the purchase of products and / or services offered by the same owner and / or third party companies, offers, promotions and commercial opportunities.
The User may at any time revoke the consent given to the Data Controller, making a request to the Data Controller in the manner indicated in paragraph 4 below.
The User may also easily oppose further sending of promotional communications and email newsletters also by clicking on the appropriate link for the revocation of consent, which is present in each promotional and newsletter email. Once the consent has been revoked, the Data Controller will send the User an e-mail message to confirm the revocation of the consent. If the User intends to withdraw his consent to the sending of promotional communications by phone, while continuing to receive promotional communications via email, or vice versa, please send a request to the Data Controller in the manner indicated in paragraph 4 below.
The Data Controller informs that, following the exercise of the right to object to the sending of promotional communications and email newsletters, it is possible that, for technical and operational reasons (e.g. formation of the contact lists already completed shortly before receipt by part of the Holder of the opposition request) the User continues to receive some further promotional messages and newsletters. If the User continues to receive promotional messages and newsletters after 24 hours have elapsed since the exercise of the right of opposition, please report the problem to the Owner, using the contacts indicated in paragraph 7 below.
- Processing methods and data retention times
The Data Controller will process Users' personal data using manual and IT tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
The personal data of the Users of the Site will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the primary purposes illustrated in the previous paragraph 1, or in any case according to what is necessary for the protection in civil law of the interests of both the Users and the Owner and, in any case, they will be kept for no more than twenty-four (24) months.
- Scope of communication and dissemination of data
The employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller in charge of managing the Site and the Users 'requests may become aware of the Users' personal data These subjects, who are formally appointed by the Data Controller as "data processors", will process the User's data exclusively for the purposes indicated in this statement and in compliance with the provisions of the Applicable Regulations.
Third parties who may process personal data on behalf of the Data Controller as "External Data Processors" may also become aware of the Users' personal data, such as, by way of example, suppliers of IT and logistic services functional to the operation of the Site. , outsourced or cloud computing service providers, professionals and consultants.
Users have the right to obtain a list of any data processors appointed by the Data Controller, making a request to the Data Controller in the manner indicated in paragraph 5 below.
- Rights of the interested parties
Users can exercise the rights guaranteed to them by the Applicable Regulations, by contacting the Owner in the following ways:
- via recommends a.r. (at the address Il Guanciale Snc - Via Cervino, 10 / e - 22060 FIGINO SERENZA (COMO) ITALY),
- by email (at email@example.com)
- by fax (at +39 031 781 933)
Pursuant to the Applicable Regulations, the Data Controller informs that Users have the right to obtain an indication (i) of the origin of personal data; (ii) the purposes and methods of treatment; (iii) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; (iv) the identity of the owner and managers; (v) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents.
Furthermore, Users have the right to obtain:
a) access, updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
In addition, Users have:
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, if the treatment is based on their consent;
- the right to data portability (right to receive all personal data concerning them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device), the right to limit the processing of personal data and the right to erasure ("right to 'oblivion");
- the right to object:
- in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
iii) if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, at any time, to the processing of their data carried out for this purpose, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing.
- if they believe that the processing that concerns them violates the Regulation, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in the Member State in which they usually reside, in the one in which they work or in the one in which the alleged violation occurred). The Italian Supervisory Authority is the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, based in Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121, 00186 - Rome (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
The Data Controller is not responsible for updating all the links that can be viewed in this Policy, therefore whenever a link is not functional and / or updated, Users acknowledge and accept that they must always refer to the document and / or section of the websites referred to by this link.